Effective date: September 12, 2023
At Centre Plein Air Fatima, we respect your right to privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. We are committed to protecting your personal information and using it only for the purposes for which it was collected. We want you to know for what purposes and in what ways we collect personal information, and how it is stored, used and disclosed.
The Policy complies with the laws set out in the ARPPIPS Act.
For residents of other Canadian provinces, the specific law of your province will apply or, in the absence of a specific law, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). If there are any inconsistencies between this Policy and the law of your province or PIPEDA, the law of your province or PIPEDA will apply.
For residents of EU countries, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) governs all data protection policies, regardless of where the site is located. The Policy is intended to comply with the GDPR. If there are any inconsistencies between the Policy and the RGPD, the RGPD will apply.
For residents of the State of California, this Policy is intended to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). If there are any inconsistencies between this document and the CCPA, state law will apply. If we find inconsistencies, we will modify our Policy to comply with the relevant law.
By accessing and using the Site, you agree to:
- the conditions set out in the Policy;
- the collection, use and retention of the personal information listed in the Policy.
514 453-7600 #235
2463, boul. Perrot, Notre-Dame-de-l’Île-Perrot (Quebec) J7W 2K7
Personal information collected
We collect only the personal information necessary to fulfill the purpose identified in the Policy. We do not collect any additional personal information without first informing you.
Personal information automatically collected
We do not automatically collect any personal information on our Site.
Personal information collected non-automatically
By visiting and using the Site, we may collect and save the information below when you perform certain functions:
- business and/or personal contact information, such as first name, last name, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone numbers
- Site usage and other technical information, such as details of visits, your interaction with our advertising and online content, or information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
This personal information may be collected using the following methods:
- when you subscribe to our newsletter
- when you contact us for a group activity or stay/accommodation
Use of personal information
Personal information collected on our Site will be used only for the purposes specified in the Policy or as indicated on the relevant pages of our Site. We do not use your information beyond what we disclose.
The information collected is used by Centre Plein Air Fatima for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the use of our websites and to ensure that the content is relevant and to ensure that the content of our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- To enable us to contact you with any questions or comments you may have
- For marketing and business development purposes to provide you with details of our upcoming activities, new information about Centre Plein Air Fatima where an individual has opted to receive such information.
- To prevent and investigate possible security breaches of our Site or activities that may be prohibited or illegal.
How we use your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our organization who requires access to user data to fulfill the purposes set forth in the Policy.
We will not sell or disclose your personal information to third parties, except in the following cases:
- if required by law
- if required to comply with a court order or similar legal action
- to prove and protect our legal rights
- any entity or potential purchaser in the event of a merger or change of control of the company, in whole or in part, and only if the parties enter into an agreement whereby the disclosure of personal information is limited to the business transaction.
Links to third-party sites
How long we keep your personal information
We retain personal information for a reasonable period of time in order to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
How we protect your personal information
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We follow recognized standards to protect the data communicated to us, both during transmission and after receipt. Information is accessible only to our employees, who are bound by strict confidentiality agreements.
Although we take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of user data and the protection of your personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 14. Minors must have the consent of their parent or guardian to provide us with personal information. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer. We will take the necessary steps to delete any personal information from our server.
How to access, modify, delete or challenge personal information collected
If you wish to access, correct, update or delete your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer.
A “cookie” is a small text file saved in the “Cookies” folder on the user’s hard disk by the website. It is used to collect information about the user’s browsing habits. You can be notified each time a cookie is sent, or disable cookies entirely in your browser. However, this may reduce the quality of the user experience on the website.
We use the following types of cookies on our Site:
Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this Site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the Site on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the Site. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the Site which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.
Changes to the Policy
We may modify the Policy at any time without prior notice to you. We invite you to consult it regularly. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you here, by e-mail or by posting a notice on our website before the changes take effect.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about our Policy, you may contact our Privacy Officer.
Policy last updated: September 12, 2023